Monday, June 2, 2008

Does cytosport muscle milk cause acne outbreaks and glycolic acid peel acne

Back when I was suffering from acne (and a loss of self-esteem) I basically turned myself into a human guinea pig of sorts...I wasn't a big believer of drugs, but I attempted every possible dietary measure, vitamin pill, herb, oil, and some other stuff I won't mention here, to rid myself of acne.
And the psychological difficulty does not necessarily stop there. Adults, too, can suffer the same psychological effects of heavy acne, and sometimes say that it makes them feel undesirable and ugly.
How about using antibiotics or accutane?... that's attacking acne on the inside, right? True, but instead of "disrupting" the cycle of acne, it actually "scrambles" it... temporarily. Again, it does work for some, but not all acne sufferers...
pdtpebbeei.blogspot.com
tags: still getting acne in my thirties, good over the counter acne cream, retin-a acne dry flake skin

No comments: